TERIYAKI SAUCE RECIPE 3
A nice teriyaki sauce recipe to try !
* 1/4 c of cold water
* 1/4 c of tamari soy sauce (soy sauce)
* 2 tbspn of cornstarch
* 3 tbspn of brown sugar
* 1 minced garlic clove
* 1 dash of fresh grated ginger
1. In your saucepan stir constantly while adding 1 c of water, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and bring to a boil.
2. Take the cornstarch and dissolve it in a 1/4 c of cold water and add to the sauce.
3. Consistantly stirring allow the sauce to thicken.
4. If your not happy with the thickness of the sauce then add more water or soysauce.
The teriyaki sauce recipe is ready....